Power controller Granch SBTC-PS - is developed for intrinsically safe power supply of SBGPS Master base stations and other technical means
The controller is available in the following versions:
- Granch SBTC-PS1 – with one power supply unit;
- Granch SBTC-PS2 – with two power supplies.
The power supply generates intrinsically safe voltages for powering external equipment.
- Output intrinsically safe DC voltage of the power line "60 V" - from 56 to 65 V;
- Number of power lines "60 V" - 12;
- The maximum current in the power line "60 V" - 150 mA;
- The output intrinsically safe DC voltage of the power line "12 V" - from 12 to 15 V;
- Number of power lines "12 V" - 1;
- The maximum current in the supply line is "12 V" - 1.2 A;
- Power for the controller - from AC mains with a frequency of 50 Hz and voltage from 105 to 170 V;
- It is possible to supply power from two independent AC mains feeders;
- Power consumption: SBTC-PS1 - no more than 370 W, SBTC-PS2 - no more than 740 W;
- Level of explosion protection in accordance with GOST 31610.0-2014 - special explosion-proof electrical equipment with RO marking PB Ex d ia [ia] I;
- Operating mode - continuous;
- If external power is lost, the controller automatically switches to the backup power source;
- The operating time from the backup power source is not less than 16 hours;
- MTBF - not less than 9700 hours;
- Life time – 10 years.