Granch active tag - is developed to provide the possibility of accounting and control of cargo containers and other modules of intraservice transport.
- The number of radio channels conforming to the IEEE 802.11 b/g/n/i standard is one;
- Operating mode - continuous;
- Power supply - primary galvanic cell;
- Power consumption - no more than 8W;
- Level of explosion protection in accordance with GOST 31610.0-2014 - special explosion-proof electrical equipment with RO marking Ex d ma I Ma X;
- MTBF - not less than 5000 hours;
- Weight - not more than 600 g;
- The duration of work in continuous mode is 3 years.
- Overall dimensions - no more than 57 х 45 х 212 mm.